- Current Research
Ph.D. Economics, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research
B.E. Electrical, Bhilai Institute of Technology
Corporate governance, Firm Performance, Banking & Finance
- Selarka, Ekta (2018) Corporate Governance Issues in India. In Edited by: Robert W. McGee, Khaled Hussainey, Yaroslav Mozghovyi (eds) https://virtusinterpress.org/-Corporate-Governance-in-Emerging,578-.html. ISBN: 978-617-7309-02-3
- Selarka, Ekta and Saumitra Bhaduri (2016) Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility of Indian Companies. Springer. ISBN 978-981-10-0924-2
- Selarka, Ekta (2014) Corporate Governance, Product Market Competition and Firm Performance. In Boubaker and Nguyen(eds) Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets – Cases, Theories and Practices, Springer Verlag.
- Selarka, Ekta and Jayati Sarkar (2014) Women on Corporate Boards in India INSIGHT, Quarterly of the Indian School of Business, Vol 1(2), 26-31
- Selarka, Ekta and Bhaumik Sumon (2012) Impact of M&A on firm performance in India: Implications for concentration of ownership and insider entrenchment Journal of Corporate Finance (Elsevier) Vol. 18, pp. 717-726.
- Selarka, Ekta (2005) Ownership concentration and firm value: A study from Indian corporate sector Emerging Markets Finance and Trade Vol. 41(6), pp. 83-108.